Sunday 30 September 2007

Preparing Christmas Make n' Takes......pt.4

Ok.....so that's one down, one to go!

After a bit of scrabbling around with scrap of card here and there. I came up with the following design....the night before the workshop!!!



I was feeling pretty darn pleased with myself...let me tell you! Hubby got home late, and I showed it to him and he hummmm'd and haaaa'd and said, it's maybe a bit bland. By this stage I was way too tired to make another one, so I went to bed. I got up early the next morning, and managed to make this one....



Feeling all.....'I CAN DO THIS', I showed it to hubby who said......uuuummmmmmmm, I like the first one better. AAAAAaaaaarrrGGGgghhhhhhhhh. Deep breathes...Ooooooom ;-).

So the workshop guests made the first one, and I think they liked it. Looking back at it...the first one is my favourite. As one guest said...definitely more Christmas-y colours!

No comments: