Saturday 30 March 2013

Another little MDS project...


Just a little more My Digital Studio (MDS) tinkering that I thought I'd share with you here. I thought this would be a cute idea for a boy's party invitation. You can easily whip one of these up in MDS, and then either print it at home, or perhaps even through something like Vistaprint (although I'm not sure you'd ever need 50 of these....would you??).

All of the papers and embellishments that I have used for this little project are included in the original MDS download, which costs only $24.95 and is available in Australia now (or if you are going to convention in Brissy, you get it for free....which is how I got it....:-). Alternately, you can try it for free for 30 days...Bargain!

The list of supplies is as follows:


MDS SUPPLY LIST (all by Stampin' Up!)

Background
Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Day in the Life - designer series paper/Day in the Life - 6
Embellishments
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - helicopter
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - frame 1
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - best trip ever
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - traffic light
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - dump truck
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - label 4
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - arrow
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - 1...2...3
Designer Kits/On the Go - embellishments/On the Go - let's scoot


2 comments:

Zippy said...

This is just brilliant, I am sure any little boy would be pleased with this invite! xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow Sam, you have got to grips with the new MDS program so quickly. I have a feeling it might be going on my Wish List! LOVE this invitation - looks so fab!